Friday, August 22, 2008
Figuring out this "blogging" thing
So I've been asked to tell people about my trip and the crazy things that I will be experiencing in the next few months. I figured setting up a blog was the easiest way to let people know what I'm up to and will kind of act like my online diary while I'm in Asia. This way you will know what insane things I'm up to and I will be documenting a trip of a lifetime. Really, its a win-win situation. I get to document my life and you get to read about it. :) We'll see how this goes. I'm new to this "scene" but I'm sure before long blogging will feel like a comfortable pair of old shoes. September 15th is moving up fast, not much longer until I leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool, looking forward to seeing the adventure. I "followed" my friend through Europe this way, it's definitely more interesting than a generic documentary.
Steph; Make sure to take alot of pictures to put up on your blog and don't forget to have someone take yours to prove you were really there. Have fun and be safe. Stephen King
Post a Comment