Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 44 - Stupid Visa Card and Night Bazaar

I went around today to see if anyone had found my card to no avail. Now I only have a visa to work with and no one takes it. Everyone here deals in cash. I needed to take out cash advances on my credit card. Not that bad.

I ended up walking to the post office to ship some thing home. To send a 5.6kg box home it cost 2200B and will arrive in a month. That's not too bad. I also ended up booking my ticket to Laos today on my credit card for 4800B. I'm just worried about getting out money in Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia.

Tonight I headed into the Night Bazaar to walk around and found the Wororat market where all the locals shop. This place isn't as expensive as the night bazaar and full of Thais. This would be the place to shop.

No comments: