The evening back in Hanoi was quite relaxing. I ended up in an Irish pub called Finnigan's that had a picture of the drunken priest from Father Ted with a sign sayiing "Will not serve if you look like this". I knew I was in a good place. :)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Day 54 - Chilling out in Halong Bay
The day was quite relaxing. I spent most of it chilling out in my swimsuit on the deck of the boat enjoying the sun. It was about time I had a day like this one. Extremely thoughtless and unproductive. It was wonderful.
The way back to Hanoi was interesting. The bus driver was a maniac. He was overtaking people on the wrong side of the road into oncoming traffic and generally just crazy. Again we stopped at the marble statue place. I swear, this shop must be making a fortune if every single tour to and from Halong Bay uses it as a rest stop. They had the most ornate and really garrish marble statues like naked women undressing, naked women with dolphins and little boys holding a soccer ball in one hand and his boyhood with the other. It was really weird.
The evening back in Hanoi was quite relaxing. I ended up in an Irish pub called Finnigan's that had a picture of the drunken priest from Father Ted with a sign sayiing "Will not serve if you look like this". I knew I was in a good place. :)
The evening back in Hanoi was quite relaxing. I ended up in an Irish pub called Finnigan's that had a picture of the drunken priest from Father Ted with a sign sayiing "Will not serve if you look like this". I knew I was in a good place. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment