The train arrived back in Hanoi at 5:30am and dropped all my stuff off at the Hanoi Backpackers Hostel for storage until I left for Hue at at 6 pm.
Went to the Ho Chi Minh Masoleum only to find out that Ho Chi Minh’s body is only on display until 11 am and I totally missed it. So instead I went to the museum. It was such a strange place. The entrance fee was 15000D and did I mention it’s the strangest museum I’ve ever been to? Everything was super abstract and basically a shrine to Ho Chi Minh. It’s one of those places you need to see for yourself to know what I’m talking about.
I’m glad to be leaving Hanoi tonight. Chaos is really the only word that truly describes this city. I boarded the sleeper bus at 7:45pm, 45 minutes late and it is the weirdest concept for a bus I’ve ever seen. Its double decker and all the seats recline so you can lay down and there is a cubby hole for your feet. Words cannot describe it. Tonight’s sleep will be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment