I walked over to Darling Harbour and to Paddy's market and bumped into some friends I had met in Thailand. It's funny how this always happens when everyone is on the same route. It's cool though because you know you're not alone doing it. Paddy's market is located inside Chinatown which is kind of strange as Paddy's market is advertised as being an Irish market. When you go inside all the booths are run by Chinese people. Pretty funny actually. I ended up bumping into some friends I had met earlier in Phuket, Thailand and we started to drink and catch up with our travels. That's just the brilliant thing about travelling. The fact that the world really is quite small and you will eventually bump into people without trying.
I left them to run over to the Sydney Opera House to see if there were any student tickets available for Madama Butterfly. Yes! Brilliant! I ended up getting a $256 seat for $55. What a steal!
The only people seated in my section were either really old or Japanese. It was quite funny as they fulfilled their stereotype by taking photos of each other in their seats.The performance was amazing. The show lasted 2hours and 45 min and extremely well done.
No comments:
Post a Comment