The bus that was to pick me up was about 45 min as they needed to change vehicles because they crashed one of the vans on the weekend. When I got into the van it was completely full of 18 year olds. This will be fun...
It took about an hour to get to the beach and it was absolutely freezing and overcast outside. It rained the entire time we were out and wetsuits are definitely necessary in this weather. The beginner boards were really easy to ride because they are foamy and really buoyant. The hardest thing about surfing is figuring out when to stand up. Other than that it's so much fun! Surfing is like a combination of yoga and snowboarding on water. Pretty sweet if you ask me! I ended up catching a few good waves and riding them out. It's way more fun than I expected and I'm sure it'll be even better next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment