Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Day 149 - Zorbing in Rotorua on the way to Waitomo
This dorm was so loud at night because it faces the adjoining bar and all I heard was bass all night. Even with earplugs in it was ridiculously hard to sleep. When I woke up in the morning I noticed the girl who was sleeping above me had a guy in her bed. Good lord! Thank God I slept through whatever went on last night. I really miss having my own room.
The first thing I did this morning was go Zorbing. The best way to describe it is being in a human sized hamster ball rolling down a hill. It was fabulous! I really wanted to do the dry Zorb but because it was so windy, the only one I could do was the Zydro where they fill the Zorb with hot water. It was freezing, overcast and about to rain. I ended up doing it twice. Once down the straight track and once down the zigzag track. I got thrown around inside the ball and nearly lost my bikini.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment