Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 177 - The start of the Journey Home- Back to Singapore

I had a pretty unproductive day. I woke up in the hostel in Kota Kinabalu after about 5 hours of sleep at 7 am by people who were just coming in from the previous night. I ended up at the post office and walked around the city for a couple of hours before catching a taxi to the airport.

I arrived in Singapore at about 2pm ad collected my bags. My brother met me and we ended up going to city hall and the IT Fair. It was freaking insane. I've never seen so many people in such a small space before. The only thing that was different between this and China was the fact that the people were polite.

I was pretty excited that Carl's Jr. exists in Singapore. I'm disappointed that they didn't have the Jalapeno burger on the menu but it was Carl's Jr. nonetheless and I haven't eaten it for at least 8 months. Mmm...

No comments: