Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 95 - Arrival in Koh Phi Phi

Today I boarded a ferry to Koh Phi Phi (Ko pee pee) and booked into a place called Snow White guesthouse for 800B with air conditioning which is a must down south due to the extreme humidity. I booked myself into doing a 3 dives tomorrow with Princess Divers, 1 at the king cruiser wreck and 2 others at Shark Point and Patong. That should be exciting. I spent the rest of the day on the beach and then at various bars. Later at night I ended up walking onto the beach were people were doing fire jump rope and fire limbo. These people must have been extremely drunk as to any sober person, accidentally setting yourself on fire really isn't the most fun past time. This little island has a lot to offer in terms of dive culture and night life. I can see myself staying here for a while.

No comments: